Mykonos T-bar classic sandals, handmade from vachetta leather. A new and elegant take on a simple classic sandal, the Mykonos sandal features a clover cutout design, named after the famous Greek island Mykonos, part of the Cyclades island group in the Aegean Sea. One of the most popular and glamorous Greek isles, known for its nonstop party atmosphere, and iconic windmills.
Available in EU sizes 35 - 42.
• Handcrafted raw leather Greek sandals made in the Mediterranean island of Cyprus by experienced local craftsmen and women.
• Heel height measures 15mm, gripped rubber heel for traction and durability.
• 100% leather upper and lower sole
• Wearing leather sandals in wet weather conditions is not recommended
• Comes in a cotton dustbag.
• True to size, half numbers should order up.
• Check size chart, and follow instructions to find your EU size.
• Please allow up to 10-20 week days to make the order, as all our products are handmade-to-order.
• Flat rate international shipping.
We provide free shipping on all items over €100.
All items are shipped with Registered Mail. Sandals require 10-15 days to make your order, bags ship within 48 hours of your order.